As part of the Seagate's Global Supply Chain Planning organization the mission of supply chain planning solutions team is to develop and implement the most operationally efficient planning solutions to meet all supply chain planning needs.
● Work with Seagate global planning and analytical teams supporting key supply chain initiatives
● Learn the latest supply chain planning models, tools, and systems
● Apply your advanced analytical skills to solve challenging business problems
● Participate in key ongoing supply chain projects
● Familiar with basic supply chain planning theory and models
● Good understanding of demand and supply dynamics
● Possess strong analytical skills
● Have taken courses and completed projects in demand and supply planning
● A successful candidate should have strong teamwork qualities as well as communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
● Good Microsoft Excel skills
● Basic programming skills in Python, R or Java
● Manipulate multiple data sources to gain insights
Seagate Korat facility is the largest manufacturing site worldwide, with almost 20,000 employees. Here, the team produces cloud-based storage equipment, from individual storage components to finish drives. Seagate employees enjoy ample on-site parking as well as free shuttle vans and buses within the city of Korat, to and from Bangkok, and on the weekend to and from Khon Kaen University. At work, you can grab a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at one of Seagate 24-7 on-site canteens or coffee shop. Seagate offers ping-pong, a running/walking trail, basketball and volleyball teams, and classes in our on-site fitness center. Seagate also has many on-site events and opportunities to give back to the local community.
Location: Korat, Thailand
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.