Product Performance Engineering provide world class solution through systematic analysis, mining and transformation of data to improve product performance, yields and customer quality in coordination with Head design Teams, Drive Centers, Program Management and Manufacturing site.
• Learn and understand about Slider process especially on reader & writer performance related
• Learn about systematic analysis, mining and transformation of data by using available tools
• Work in detail to improve Slider yield and quality by using data analysis technic
• Collaboratively work with cross function team to accomplish projects
• Open-minded to learn new thing
• Friendly and work well as a team
• Good attitude
• Good critical thinking skill
• Fluent in English
• Experience in Hard Disk Drive manufacturing is preferable
• Good communication skill in Thai and English languages
• Technical knowledge in Data Science / Programing / Computer / Statistic / Process / Manufacturing engineering
Seagate Korat facility is the largest manufacturing site worldwide, with almost 20,000 employees. Here, the team produces cloud-based storage equipment, from individual storage components to finish drives. Seagate employees enjoy ample on-site parking as well as free shuttle vans and buses within the city of Korat, to and from Bangkok, and on the weekend to and from Khon Kaen University. At work, you can grab a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at one of Seagate 24-7 on-site canteens or coffee shop. Seagate offers ping-pong, a running/walking trail, basketball and volleyball teams, and classes in our on-site fitness center. Seagate also has many on-site events and opportunities to give back to the local community.
Location: Korat, Thailand
Since 1979, Seagate have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the Southeast Asia, India, China, the United Kingdom, and beyond. At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential.